Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013

Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013
In moments when the light of resolution dims and when the heart grows faint, we can take comfort from His promise: “Be not weary in well-doing. Out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind." Matt. 6:19–21

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NEW HOBBIES Continued

My latest project for my daughter Jessica. She had a kitchen set she didn't like - so I offered to change it for her. We found fabric she loved; I recovered and painted and here is the result. The chairs took a couple of trips back and forth from her house to mine and back again. I did the table at her house. Let this be a lesson, nothing ventured nothing gained. It was a rewarding project for this first timer.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Brooke, you are amazing!! It seems like everything you touch turns to gold. You've got the gift for seeing possibilities, so GET UP HERE, adopt me as a daughter, and get to work on my house, would ya? :-)

EmilyCC said...

Me too, me too!

Pam said...

Brooke! Amazing. I knew you would do a good job. It looks absolutely wonderful. Lucky Jessica :)