Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013

Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013
In moments when the light of resolution dims and when the heart grows faint, we can take comfort from His promise: “Be not weary in well-doing. Out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind." Matt. 6:19–21

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

34 YEARS and COUNTING

 We've changed a little over the years as you can see, but I am happy for all 34 of them.  Our family is still growing, stay tuned for our 13th grandchild in January. 




3 comments:

Rachel said...

How blond is Uncle Mark?! Love all of the pictures and love you both:)

Jessica and Reece said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! We love you!

Not2Many said...

Mrs Brooks Peterson:
I don't want to intrude on your wonderful family's blog, but I was acquainted with Reid and Nani when we were stationed at Cannon AFB (then Clovis AFB). I have often thought about them over the years and wondered where Reid went after I left there in 1959 and how they have been doing. Yesterday was my 81st birthday and I was reminiscing about old friends and stumbled on your blog and photos. Wonderful thing the internet! Anyway, please pass on my email address just in case. Best to all, and congratulations on your anniversary.
Jim Few
Navarre FL
jimfew@mchsi.com