Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013

Peterson Family Looking Forward to 2013
In moments when the light of resolution dims and when the heart grows faint, we can take comfort from His promise: “Be not weary in well-doing. Out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind." Matt. 6:19–21

Friday, September 26, 2008

Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe : Paula Deen : Food Network

I want to share one of my favorite recipies -- I add cut Tyson Breaded Chicken Breast. This is a tasty salad that you can keep for a couple of days. I entertain quite a bit and this is a great addition to brunch with the ladies.

Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe : Paula Deen : Food Network

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I printed off the recipe. I love brocolli, coleslaw, etc and my family doesn't so I'm going to make a batch and eat it myself.

I love your blog and that you have enough courage to do the ride (i will never ever do something like that) and I'm going to order a blanket for Nikki and Collin!
love you
Sandy

EmilyCC said...

Oh, I've made this recipe before and would make it more often if it were Asher-safe because really, even a cole slaw can use a stick of butter when you're Paula Deen :)